desktop software, apps, data, and online services (collectively referred to as "products")
to protect the privacy of our customer data. Your privacy is very important to us and the following
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- When you register to use Streams Tech's products you provide some basic personal information, such as your name, address, email address and phone number, etc., that we collect and store in a secure database to help us identify and contact you.
- We will collect personal information only by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- In addition to updates and bug fixes, we may occasionally send emails about our services and new products and other updates.
- We will protect personal information by security safeguards, including industry-standard secure SSL connections from major US companies, against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- The personal information we collect may be used internally to improve our products and to communicate with individual users. Under no circumstances we will not sell or share the information that can personally identify users with any third party for commercial or non-essential purposes.
- We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms and Conditions.
- We will make our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information readily available to customers.
- Payment is completed through a secured gateway conducted by a reputed merchant credit card processor like Elavon or PayPal who have their own privacy policies. For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so that you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.